OSS Software Engineer
· Very good knowledge of spoken and written English, at least German B1 or higher skills are required.
· Communication skills
· Independent way of working
· Knowledge of mobile communications technologies, especially radio
· Performance management and monitoring for mobile and fixed network
· Fixed network technologies, especially DSL and cable
· Software architectures of larger applications
· Scripting/programming skills (e.g. Java)
· Data processing (extract, transform, load) and analysis
· Interface technologies for data exchange (Rest, XML, SNMP, Kafka etc.)
· Cloud Technologies
· BigData architectures
· The OSS Engineering department provides the tool landscape for NT for the planning, the structure, the operation, performance management and monitoring of mobile and fixed networks.
· Experience in Network Performance management tools viz. Mycom is a must or at least some other performance management tool, if not Mycome
· We are responsible for the specification of the tools based on customer requirements order in cooperation with the purchasing (RFI, RFQ), the acceptance test together with the tool users and the introduction to the live network.
· Carrying out requirements analyzes and creating requirements specifications in close cooperation with the users in operative business and in engineering.
· Conception and specification of missing and/or additional functionalities as well as Realization by selecting and commissioning the appropriate suppliers (incl. RfI and RfQ) in close coordination with the Network Operations, NW Performance Management tools, Transport departments and Core
|Job Category||OSS Software Engineer|