OSS Solution Architect
· Strong communication skills in both English & German
· At least 6-8 years of experience in solution architecture & design for Telecom domain (preferably OSS applications), out which at least 3 years in e2e design in Telecom domain
· E2E understanding of Radio, Transport, Assurance and Core domains in OSS.
· Good understanding of tools/applications used in OSS for Fault management, Performance management and workflow management.
· Experience on tools like Middleware TALEND, Workflow management system like Remedy, Ticketing system, Fault Management, Network Inventory Management tool etc. preferred.
· Strong knowledge of REST & SOAP APIs, web services
· Knowledge of E2E journeys, features across different business units of telecom operator
· Lead functionally on Requirement Analysis and Design Phase for the implementation of engineering solution at OSS Tools level.
· Work in close co-ordination with domain architects/designers, product owners and prepare e2e architecture/solution design document
· Should be able to guide components on HLD creation
· Analyzing Business requirements, lead JAD sessions, develop design and development specifications, and Use Cases contributing to overall quality delivery
· Prepare E2E Solution Design document and define Integration aspects
· Understand Engineering solution designs and prepare E2E solution document for OSS components to consume
· Lead on developing Functional, Systems and Interface Specifications
· Guide Agile development teams on implementation of identified solutions throughout SDLC in their respective tools/applications so the e2e solution/requirement is successfully delivered.
· Contribute to the effective management of risks and issues associated with Solution designs
· Review E2E test cases of various test phases
|Job Category||OSS Solution Architect|