Position: PLM Windchill Architect
Location: Remote/Onsite – German Preferred
Contract: 12 Months + Possible extension
Language: German preferred, English Acceptable
Roles & Responsibility:
1. PLM application architecture background, multiple years Windchill experience, optimal on Senior level.
2. Architect and guide the implementation of Windchill server, GUI and integration customizations.
3. Align with customer business responsible, lead customer IT-responsible
4. Take customer requirements, generate solution design and specification. Organize and conduct workshops, present solutions.
5. Able to propose, demo/mock, analyze (level of customization, effort, risks) and select from different implementation solutions to fill a gap in the OOTB functionality.
6. Able to roughly specify the solution and guide nearshore implementation resources through development and quality assurance.
7. Experience in Change & Configuration Management (change management, release processes)
8. Optimal: know-how in automotive engineering processes, Windchill Product Variant and MPMLink
|Job Category||PLM Windchill Architect|