Our client is looking for an experienced QA Lead to join their team in Bucharest, Romania.
· Test strategy definition & test planning
· Design test cases for all scenarios (i.e. positive, negative testing, boundary) including expected outputs from the Business Requirements and Functional to ensure maximum coverage.
· Requirement traceability from business requirements through test cases and defects.
· Validate Test Preparation and verify all teams are aligned with what needs to occur, to build and prepare the test plan.
· Test data creation for systems and integration testing
· Manually Validate the Data against source and target on various platforms layers
· Update & maintain documentation of the executed test cases
· Good in converting complex business rules to SQL test scripts
· Proficient in Test management tools, HP ALM, Jira (Zephyr)
· Good knowledge of Azure DevOps (specifically around managing Test Plans, Suites and Cases)
· Defining and tracking QA metrics like defect count by stages and cycles, defect creation and closure rates, test productivity – creation and execution
· Imparting the process knowledge to the testing team members and publish best practices on an ongoing basis
· Facilitating development of knowledge repository
· Overall 8+ years of experience in DWH and Report software testing, especially in leading Quality Assurance activities for such projects
· Expertise in Data Ingestion Testing, Data Processing Testing, Data Storage Testing and Data Migration Testing Expertise in work with Data Warehousing, Data Migration and ETL
· Successfully worked with technical teams in delivering quality solutions with agile software development methodology.
· Experience in Big Data Testing tools is a plus
· Good skills in writing SQL queries and good knowledge on database
· Experience in designing automation test suite
· Experience in Agile development, knowledge on using Azure Devops/Jira
· Good analytical skills and communications skills
· Good understanding of testing in Azure Databricks (PySpark), Azure Data Factory is desirable
· Prior Financial services industry experience is a plus
· Adopt quickly with different technologies and tools
|Job Category||Quality Assurance Lead|