Our client is looking for an experienced ReactJS developer to join their team for an initial 1 year Fixed Term Contract or to join them as a full time employee on a permanent basis.
· Find effective, efficient and innovative solutions for application design and architecture and testing application performance.
· Defining the development tasks and estimates for completion
· Develop key UI-rich enhancements in the tool using React JS , Typescript
· Mentor junior developers, conduct peer reviews and drive adoption of best practices for modern UI
· Working with the testing team to validate the applications
· Participating in the web product team scrums
· Troubleshooting, optimizing and performance tuning web applications
· Set up build configurations to integrate with client continuous integration and source control systems
· Drive the splitting of the monolith Front end services into smaller manageable services
· Demonstrable experience with ReactJS
· In depth understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices is a must. Production release and SDLC for mobile apps (enterprise or Internet deployed) is preferred.
· Experience developing reusable APIs, consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON).
· Solid understanding of interface guidelines and be able to design good UX
· Ability to review the Architecture/Design/Code; suggests solutions and improvements.
· Proficiency with MS Office suite including Excel, Visio, MS Project.
Experience working with offshore development, analysis & test teams
8+ Years software web development experience. At least 5 years of hands on experience with HTML 5/JS and 2 yrs with ReactJS
|Job Category||React.JS Developer|