Position: ReactNative App Lead Developer
Location: Onsite / London UK
Contract: Duration: 6 Months – 1 year + extendable OR Fixed Term Employment for 12 months
We are looking for a React Native App Developer who will be part of our Mobility Practice and will be expected to actively work in a multi-disciplinary fast paced environment. This role requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step into different roles, depending on the size and scope of the project, its primary responsibility is to design and build the next generation mobile applications. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating application published on the Play Store.
· Minimum 5 years of experience on Mobile Apps development.
· Minimum 3 years of Experience with React Native cross-platform mobile development.
· Experience in implementing video call feature, Bluetooth connectivity, Health Kit (Apple Health, Google Fit) integration in RactNative mobile application
Create modules in native android/iOS and integrate in React Native mobile app.
· Experience with integrating third party NPM packages
· Familiarity with web technologies, HTML, and web scripting languages will be added as advantage.
· Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, Visual studio code
· Passionate about writing a readable, maintainable, and well-tested code. Experience in test driven development is preferred. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
· Strong analytical skills, good team player.
· Experience with performance and memory optimization.
|Job Category||React Native App Lead Developer|