We are currently looking for a Saleforces Application Manager to work for a world renowned customer on a long term basis.
You can either join as a Contractor or Fixed Term Contract, but you must be able to work in Sweden. Profiles outside of Sweden will not be considered.
· In-Depth knowledge and hands on experience in Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Sales cloud, Service cloud (SF Certification preferred)
· Exposure and implementation experience in Analysis, design, development, testing and support of Salesforce projects
· Good communication and customer facing skills. (This is customer facing role at customer location)
· Practical experience in Agile development methodology
· Able to make good alliance connect with Salesforce and plan ahead /prepare the customer for SFDC product release/patch updates/license maintenance
· Regular and timely reporting of Salesforce enhancements and defects on daily/weekly basis
· Able to drive architectural discussions and identify the impacts to SFDC and integrated apps.
· Able to interact across different stakeholders from customer/vendor/incumbent delivery team and consolidate the responses and to have clarity and ownership of SFDC application
· Able to increase SF user adoption.
· Good project management skill (PMP is desirable)
|Job Category||Salesforce Application Manager|