Our client, a leading name in the Insurance industry, is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join them on a 6 month contract role. This is a fully remote oppurtunity, however, the hours worked must be U.S time. The Technical Architect role is unique in that it is the pinnacle of technical leadership for our client delivery teams to solve the hardest technical problems.
· Lead Architect for Salesforce Commerce practice, responsible for technology implementations, enterprise architecture decision making, project implementation processes, and team leadership.
· Partnering with business, IT, and marketing leaders to enable the execution of strategies related to eCommerce & web technology. Working directly with stakeholders to define, prioritize, and execute these initiatives.
· Partnering with technology products & services, including Salesforce, to architect & implement solutions that address the needs of stakeholders. Developed functional, technical, and platform requirements as part of projects.
· Designing and implementing discovery, definition, and design process to streamline the requirements gathering process across projects.
· Participating with business development teams to sell opportunities related to eCommerce with prospective partners & clients.
· Participating in implementation of backend software technology using a variety of tools in partnership with developers.
· Perform technical design for and lead implementation of MRM Commerce client projects
· In conjunction with a Client Partner and Project Manager, own the overall delivery of client projects
· Contribute to the proposal writing and SOW creation process
· Work with the staffing team to ensure projects are staffed with the correct number of resources and proper level of expertise
· Responsible for technical design and deliverables for client projects
· Interact with client IT teams to coordinate delivery and deployment of MRM Commerce solutions
· Present technical solutions to both business and IT teams
· Provide technical leadership for project teams
· Leads development of mentorship and training programs for company technical staff
· Sets company-wide technical standards and actively participates in technical practice domains
· Participate in the sales process as an SME or SE when needed
· Strong knowledge and expertise regarding SFCC Platform
Tools & Skills Required
· Expert knowledge designing solutions for Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform (Commerce Cloud B2C and/or B2B). Developer or Architect certification is a plus.
· Experience integrating with systems in a business or e-commerce ecosystem & third-party APIs (Order Management, 3PL, PIM, CRM, ERP, WMS, ESP, Marketing platforms, Content platforms).
· Knowledge of Order Cloud, Service Cloud or Marketing Cloud is a plus.
· Advanced knowledge of server-side web technologies & frameworks and software engineering principles, databases and data modeling/design techniques; data interface protocols; caching/performance improvements; software design patterns and integration patterns.
· Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills.
· Solution-oriented approach to software development.
· Industry knowledge of e-commerce and web, B2B and B2C business models.
· Experience shaping projects including authoring/reviewing proposals and SOWs
· Experience leading and influencing cross-disciplinary teams through all phases of project
· Bachelors degree required; degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
· 10 years of software development experience with enterprise applications and/or platforms
5 years in technical leadership or architect position
|Job Category||Salesforce Solution Architect|