Mission SAP FI CO – ASAP
Our client is looking for a talent who can evolve on its premises, in proximity with its teams in St Maurice (with one day a week to be expected in La Defense).
The salary package is attractive, a position to be filled rather on a permanent contract.
The mission: .e SAP FI CO consultant confirmed ++
He/she will have the following mission:
· Bring domain expertise to the implementation team to design solutions
· Estimate costs for projects and developments
· Provide the solution, develop a model in response to calls for tenders.
· Define functional requirements through design workshops
· Identify and ensure the consistency of the solution with the SAP core model and best practices
· Ensure coordination between all relevant stakeholders (Business, team of experts, other suppliers …)
· Interact with the existing team of experts during the investigation phase, estimation validation, and UAT (Quality Control) and ensure coordination related to integration objects
· Manage evolutions and projects through their respective schedule follow-ups
· Manage risk with a dedicated and shared mitigation plan through governance
· Perform diagnostics and implement best practices for continuous improvement
· Guide the offshore team in India to deliver on time and in quality
· Manage exchanges with the client to meet requirements, provide advice and provide regular progress reviews on developments, projects / tickets
· Manage crises with the customer in case of critical issues
· Adhere to defined SLAs and KPIs
· Improve productivity in business processes or automation
· Start Date: Immediate
· Location of the current project (Saint Maurice/ La Defense)
/!\ Compulsory oral/written English
|Job Category||SAP FICO Consultant|