Job Description – Education and Work Experience Required:
· Must be Japanese and Engish Speaking
· IBP S&OP, Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization and Supply Chain Control Tower implementation experience (Minimum 1 IBP implementation projects) in Global landscape.
· Implementation and Application Support for SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Solutions in SAP IBP including Business Blueprinting, Functional and Technical Specifications / RICEFs for end-to-end SAP SCM solution for Clients requirements.
· Should be able to understand, design and configure the processes in SAP IBP with CPI-DS integration.
· Should be able to map the processes adopted for custom requirements, unit testing, functional integration, integration testing and Go-Live using SAP Activate methodology.
· Significant knowledge and experience in IBP & Excel configuration for S&OP, Inventory Optimization and supply chain control tower with excel planning views, user management, KPIs, analytics, and data integration in IBP.
· Significant knowledge and experience in excel planning and reporting, dashboards, forecasting algorithms, heuristics, optimization and troubleshooting errors.
· Experience in data integration with S/4HANA, Salesforce, BW & 3rd Party systems.
· Good knowledge in configuring different CPI-DS Data stores, creating tasks & processes, customizing HCI job schedules, IBP Web UI, User management and Process modeling.
· Should have experience in SAP JAM integration for IBP.
Excellent communication skills and team working capabilities.
· Resolving various clients issues involving SCM functional knowledge and providing the best possible solution.
· Experience with implementations that include designing cross team solutions, preparing solution specifications for RICEF objects and providing operational support.
· Certification in SAP IBP, APICS-CSCP, APICS-CPIM will be preferred.
· Preferred knowledge in Analyzing the CPI-DS Job Trace, Error & Monitor logs.
· Knowledge in recognized Quality testing tools.
· Experience in SAP APO DP, SNP and PPDS will be a definite advantage.
· Open to travel to client location on short-term business visits.
SAP IBP S&OP, DP, IO & SCT – 3 years
Integration with SD, MM & PP in S/4 HANA – 1 year
SAP CPI-DS – 1 year
SAP APO DP, SNP, PPDS – 5 years (Preferred)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Should be able handle independently implementation/Rollout/Support activities and support for
Will be responsible configuration/Migration/Testing in rollout and Implementation projects
Will be responsible for daily support tasks
Will be responsible for activities like Demo, PPT, Requirement gathering, Proposals
Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
|Job Category||SAP IBP Consultant|