· Working with functional users to develop current and future business process designs.
· Generate technical designs and interface documents. Develop and test software components.
· Working with other IT teams to ensure project goals and milestones are achieved. Maintain a positive and productive work environment among the teams.
· Provide day to day production support and off hours support as required.
· Ensure system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
· As a technical expert, mentor other team members in best practices for system development
· Effectively present technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members. Education/Experience
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
· 6 to 7 years of experience in a software development, implementation, testing and support
· Experience with Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management System Skill Requirements
· Strong experience with Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management System
· 5 to 7 years of experience in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC); including requirements definition, technical designs, coding, testing and implementation.
· Expert knowledge of PL/SQL.
· Additional background with Unix, Linux, Windows environments.
· Supply Chain Planning /Distribution background is required.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate complex ideas to others.
· Demonstrates accountability for meeting milestones and delivery of a quality product. Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time in a fast-paced environment. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
· Motivated to continue learning new technologies or expanding knowledge of current skills.
|Job Category||SAP Manhattan WMS|