Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· IBP S&OP, Demand Planning, Inventory Optimization and Supply Chain Control Tower implementation experience (Minimum 1 IBP implementation projects) in Global landscape.
· Implementation and Application Support for SAP SCM (Supply Chain Management) Solutions in SAP IBP including Business Blueprinting, Functional and Technical Specifications / RICEFs for end-to-end SAP SCM solution for Clients requirements.
· Should be able to understand, design and configure the processes in SAP IBP with CPI-DS integration.
· Should be able to map the processes adopted for custom requirements, unit testing, functional integration, integration testing and Go-Live using SAP Activate methodology.
· Significant knowledge and experience in IBP & Excel configuration for S&OP, Inventory Optimization and supply chain control tower with excel planning views, user management, KPIs, analytics, and data integration in IBP.
· Significant knowledge and experience in excel planning and reporting, dashboards, forecasting algorithms, heuristics, optimization and troubleshooting errors.
· Experience in data integration with S/4HANA, Salesforce, BW & 3rd Party systems.
· Good knowledge in configuring different CPI-DS Data stores, creating tasks & processes, customizing HCI job schedules, IBP Web UI, User management and Process modeling.
· Should have experience in SAP JAM integration for IBP.
· Excellent communication skills and team working capabilities.
· Resolving various clients issues involving SCM functional knowledge and providing the best possible solution.
· Experience with implementations that include designing cross team solutions, preparing solution specifications for RICEF objects and providing operational support.
· Certification in SAP IBP, APICS-CSCP, APICS-CPIM will be preferred.
· Preferred knowledge in Analyzing the CPI-DS Job Trace, Error & Monitor logs.
· Knowledge in recognized Quality testing tools.
· Experience in SAP APO – DP, SNP and PPDS will be a definite advantage.
· Open to travel to client location on short-term business visits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Should be able handle independently implementation/Rollout/Support activities and support for
· Will be responsible configuration/Migration/Testing in rollout and Implementation projects
· Will be responsible for daily support tasks
· Will be responsible for activities like Demo, PPT, Requirement gathering, Proposals
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
|Job Category||SAP Senior IBP Consultant|