School-based IT Support Technician
The position is school-based during term time, while during school holidays it will be based at our Orpington offices but include on-site installation work.
· The successful applicant will be responsible for providing day-to-day IT support for a number of schools.
· In general, one day per term week will be spent at each school the remaining days would be as a support technician based in Orpington offices.
· All schools will be located inside the M25, and typically within 15 miles of Orpington offices.
· Maintain each schools network, including management of daily backups, anti-virus tools and software licences.
· Handle file, application and hardware maintenance plus related support tasks as required by the schools policies and as instructed by local staff.
· Manage and maintain the schools LGfL 2.0 WAN connection, and act as a Nominated Contact for the school.
· Act as a liaison between the senior management team of the school and.
· Microsoft Windows operating systems and their use in a local area network environment.
· Cisco and D-Link networking technology.
|Job Category||School Technician|