Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Krakow/Katowice, Poland (hybrid 2-3 days onsite)
Salary: Open (20,000-24,000PLN per month)
Industry: Ideally Banking / Finance sector experience
Senior Java Developer – Krakow & Katowice
Why is it worth working with us?
· As a Senior Java Microservices Developer, you will be the technical leader of development teams developing systems in a distributed architecture;
· you will design REST API, use design and architectural patterns, create software using Domain Driven Design and an agile approach to problem-solving;
· you will work as an expert in various projects in which we use technologies such as Java, Micronaut, Quarkus, Spring Boot, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, NoSQL, Keycloak, jBPM / Kogito.
We expect from you:
· commercial experience in Spring Boot / Quarkus / Micronaut technologies;
· advanced knowledge about the functioning of the microservices architecture with proven experience in creating projects and managing microservices in the production environment;
· experience in designing REST API interfaces and implementing RESTful services as well as in designing databases using both SQL and NoSQL, DBMS OracleDB, Redis, etc .;
· implementation and testing automation skills with the use of Jenkins, CI tools, Kubernetes, Argo CD;
· good knowledge of AWS technology and services; stack: Java 8+, Quarkus / Spring Boot, Maven, Unix, Linux, Github, Bitbucket; tools: Kafka / RabbitMQ, Postman;
|Job Category||Senior Java Developer|