My client is currently looking for a Senior Kafka Team lead to join then on either a contract for 12 months.
· 10+ years of experience in building large scale enterprise integration implementation and web services.
· Good hands on experience in building applications using event driven framework in Kafka.
· Familiarity with Microservices API design best practices including SSO, Testing, Documentation, Monitoring, and developer tooling.
· Using and developing REST services using messaging integration via Kafka Development experience with databases, both RDBMS and NoSQL (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.).
· Development experience with Java (and C/C++ is nice-to-have) Exposure to middleware integration platforms (MuleSoft, Talend, Informatica, etc.).
· Using and developing event driven frameworks and REST services using databases, both RDBMS and NoSQL (e.g. Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.) Development experience with Java (and C/C++ is nice-to-have.
· Hands-on experience in Java, Rest API, React, Kafka, Elasticsearch, SQL (MySQL/Postgres), AWS.
· Hands customer facing experience supporting external developers in complex partner integration projects.
· Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment using build systems such Jenkins.
· Demonstrated ability to be proactive, self-driven, and make practical trade-offs based on business needs, entrepreneurial spirit.
· Experience in building Billing or Payments processing solutions for domestic and international payments is a plus.
· Developing web tools, docs, sdks and cloud services to support the integration of billing and other platform services is a plus.
|Job Category||Senior Kafka Lead|