Role: Senior Software Engineer (Microservices)
Salary to offer: GBP70K GBP (little flexible)
Start date: Immediate or ASAP
Location: Central London
Mode of hire: Permanent onsite
candidate will be working within an agile delivery team building Order Management applications and services. Our engineers typically work with a paired partner to develop and implement optimal and innovative solutions. They will work collaboratively with other software engineers to develop high quality solutions as well as with other technical teams to share best practices and ensure consistency in technologies, approaches and tools adoption.
Additional Responsibilities will include:
· Work with Product Owners, Product Manager and Architects to design optimal solutions
· Develops automated tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
· Improve continuous integration tooling by automating manual processes within the delivery pipeline and improving quality gates based on past learnings.
· Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
· Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
· Guides and coaches junior software engineers
· Pivotal Cloud Foundry
· Experience of working within Agile environment, Test Driven Development
· Experience Required:
· Senior/Consultant level Engineer
· 5 years+ development
· Experience as Full Stack Engineer would be an advantage
· Experience coaching other Software Engineers
· Experience of transitioning legacy applications to microservice based architecture
|Job Category||Senior Software Engineer|