ServiceNow GRC Consultant
Type of hiring – Contract (3-6 months)
Location – Stockholm, Sweden
· 12+ years of experience with ServiceNow required with Hands-on design, development, and deployment experience with the Service-now platform.
· 3-5 years of Experience with ServiceNow and the GRC and IRM in an enterprise production environment.
· Service now implementation experience of solutions (configuration and customization) for all components of the ServiceNow GRC product.
· 4. Knowledge of ServiceNow fundamentals in ITSM modules (Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB & Asset, Service Catalog).
· Ability to assess vendor security within Compliance and Risk applications.
· Ability to leverage ServiceNow GRC tools to track, monitor, report, and remediate findings.
· Experience working with Agile teams, methodologies, and tools in a virtual environment.
· ITIL Foundation certification.
· A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features.
· ServiceNow certifications (ServiceNow Certified IRM Developer, ServiceNow Certified System Administrator.
· Can create custom business rules, client scripts, the script include, UI policies, ACLs, data policies, UI scripts.
· Can troubleshoot basic configuration/script issues.
· Can demonstrate a record of accomplishment in managing multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
· Can work independently and collaboratively with customers and delivery teams on implementations and remote services.
· Exhibits punctual and attentive attendance at all project meetings including requirements review and validation sessions, and SCRUM ceremonies.
· Utilizes strong communication, presentation, and writing skills.
|Job Category||ServiceNow GRC Consultant|