Our client based in Germany is on the lookout for a SharePoint Developer
Role: SharePoint Developer
Location: Mannheim, Germany (Onsite)
Start Date: 1st November
Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework development
Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI And Data verse
Build Enterprise-level solutions within 365 Online / Model-Driven / Canvas Power Apps environment including, workflow customization, process automation, report development
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
· 7+ years of extensive experience in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementation of various applications specializing in Microsoft Technologies.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Power Platform and Office 365
· Minimum 2+ years of experience developing solutions using Microsoft PowerApps Canvas & Model-Driven Power Apps
· Strong integration experience with Dynamics 365 / Power Apps and other business data systems using applications such as SSIS / Azure Logic Apps
· Experience with Azure resources such as Azure functions, Azure logic apps, and Azure SQL DB.
· Knowledge of building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
· Expert knowledge of building apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
· Experience in developing solutions within Power Platform (Power Apps Portals, Canvas and Model Driven Apps, Power Automate, Power BI) and Common Data Service.
· Experience in using multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Power Automate, and ability to create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Automate.
· Ability to understand and articulate business processes and requirements to CRM solutions
|Job Category||SharePoint Developer|