Job Description : Solutions Architect – BSS
Experience: 10+ Years including 5+ years in Enterprise wide Architecture design, 10+ years in E2E Solutions Architecture & Design, in Telecom BSS domain – especially with CPQ, OM, Catalog, CRM, Marketing Management, Channels – Lead to Order, Order to Activate etc.
· As a member in the Architecture/Design team, Leads the E2E Solutions for the Digital BSS programme for a Telco operator
· Creates the E2E architecture design principles, architecture assurance framework and guides the E2E Solutions team on the project.
· Liase with business & technical stakeholders representing the enterprise wide architecture
· Ensuring maximum re-use of IT assets and services giving value for money, consistency of service, and reducing the costs of future changes.
· Drive and lead the reduced complexity in the current IT estate – through identifying opportunities for decommissioning, consolidation of components, applications, integration technologies, data and hardware
· Define the principles and design patterns that guide technology decisions for the enterprise, meeting our commitments around rationalisation and consolidation
· Guide and support the E2E solutions design team, including the business analysts/process teams, during the entire SDLC
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present/communicate the E2E Architecture/design benefits/issues to business and technical teams.
· 5+ years of Enterprise Architecture designing engagements for Telecom Service Providers on transformations programmes comprising large IT estates.
· 10+ Years of development/design experience with Telco B2B/B2C business – BSS domain
· Good understanding of telecom prepaid / postpaid business, BSS functions and Operations
· Enterprise Architecture certifications like TOGAF necessary
· 10+ years of strong experience in delivering E2E Solutions Architecture/ Solutions Design for Telco BSS – liasing with business analysts and platform architects/ designers, with at least one project delivering omni channel experience.
· Ability to guide and manage E2e solutions team.
· Should be able to review and assess corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes and procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
· Ability to work with technical managers to oversee the strategic development of the e2e IT estate
· Ability to identify areas where cost reduction opportunities may be available and work towards reducing cost by introducing new systems, rationalizing existing systems or improved processes
· Share review findings and recommendations to executives and stakeholders, along with reports showing the progress in implementing new strategies
· Good to have certifications like – TM Forum Frameworks: eTOM, TAM, SID and Integration Framework (TNA) and CMM/CMMI.
· Ability to compare/analyze COTS products and the ability to recommend a particular product based on the strategic IT goals
· Exposure to multiple and diverse technologies and environments. A good understanding of open source based technologies, micro services, event driven architecture.
· Also able to explain complex issues to a wider business audience.
· Ability to build strong and trusted relationships with other teams, vendors and service partners
· Open api specification – experience of getting api spec agreed and knowledge of openapi 3.0
· Working with components to agree the L3 data model (attributes and values)
· Knowledge of event based integration and different patterns (notification, state transfer, CQRS..)
· Experience of agreeing event specification (similar to API spec above)
· Experience of defining scope of microservices and good understanding of MS architecture
|Job Category||Solutions Architect/Designer BSS|