Role: SPOC for Microwave Planning Project
Type of Hiring: Permanent/FTC for 1 year
· German Speaking Single Point of Contact between Customer & Offshore teams, must understand technical requirements of Microwave Planning of Customers network & deliver this information & propose technical solutions to offshore teams
· Must have hands on experience of planning microwave links, Parameter Planning, DCN & MPLS Planning, full understanding of complete process from LOS survey to installation of MW Link.
· Must have experience of designing two possible Microwave HW suppliers, Huawei, Ericsson, SIAE
· Good knowledge of design tools and systems, i.e, APT, XAKTA, Mapinfo, IQ link, Digis Netsite, Daylight, IQ link, Pathloss.
· Hands on experience of supporting installation teams in design issues.
· Experience of facing and managing customers and partners.
· Bachelor or Masters degree in Telecommunication or Electrical / Electronics Engineering with practical experience in planning and deploying Microwave Network
· Good knowledge in Microwave Planning principles
· Familiar with Microwave Planning tools such as IQ-LINK, Path Loss, Map Info etc.
· Knowledge and experience of Microwave product Technologies, Problem diagnosis and resolution skills are essential
· Fluency in German (B2 Minimum) and English
· Availability of travel in Germany
|Job Category||SPOC for Microwave Planning Project|