Role: SQL Server Database-SSIS Developer
Location: London, UK
Type of Hiring: FTC for 1 year (possible extension)
Salary: GBP75k to GBP80k per annum
Production support issues along with project-driven activities/ production support side of their work. This involves support and maintenance of nightly data loads, special on-demand loads, and general data analysis and troubleshooting. The skill set needed is primarily SQL Server database and SSIS development. Experience with other similar tools can be helpful. experience with insurance data is a plus.
‘- 8-10 years of hands on experience on MSBI technologies primarily (SQL, SSIS, Power BI)
– 1 to 2 years of tech lead experience
– Work closely with business analysts and solution architects to implement MS SSIS ETL solutions.
– Actively participate in business requirements gathering sessions and understand client requirements.
– Create, present and get sign-offs for design documents and unit test scenarios.
– Mentor team
– Create release documents and help build and deploy code across servers.
– Create low level design documents and unit test cases
– Optimize SQL server queries to efficiently and quickly retrieve data.
– Create and design best-practice data warehouse solutions that support business reporting tasks.
– Good and clear communication
– Insurance(P&C) knowledge nice to have
|Job Category||SQL Server Database Developer|