Role – Sybase Developer
Location – Poland
Type – Perm
· Five or more years of related Information Technology experience on Sybase ASE database technologies.
· Hands-on experience with SQL, T-SQL tuning, and excellent knowledge of Sybase remote procedure call
· Proven experience in at least two of the following database technologies: Sybase Replication technologies:
· Sybase Warm Standby, MSA, table level replication or Sybase Mirror Activator.
· Proven experience with using traces to diagnose and troubleshoot Sybase performance issues.
· Must have hands-on knowledge on using Sybase backup and recovery using native tools.
· Must have done Sybase ASE upgrade / migration of any version preferably 15.x and above.
· Expert knowledge of various technologies for data movement, e.g., bcp
· Knowledge of Sybase ASE internal architecture.
· Hands-on experience with Sybase ASE and Replication Server performance tuning and knowledge of SQL tuning and optimization.
· Desirable to have experience on Sybase 16.0 Always-On replication setup and configuration.
· Hands-on 24×7 Production Support experience (should have experience working in an on-call rotation for supporting databases).
· Proven experience with developing and implementing UNIX / Linux shell scripts.
· Knowledge of database logical and physical design.
· Preferred to have experience in managing Oracle, MS SQL Server databases including day to day tasks like user creation, process monitoring, privilege management, Oracle Enterprise Manager is a plus.
· Preferred to have hands on experience with database diagnostics and performance management tools like, Db Artisan, proactive DBA and Toad, etc.
|Job Category||Sybase Developer|