Talent Acquisition Director, Based in Warsaw, Poland with a Salary of around 35,000 to 45,000 PLN per month, starting ASAP. Polish & English language are a MUST and Information Technology Consultancy Background a MUST !!
We are a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 300 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 30 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with our Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys
Talent Acquisition Associate Director/Director
Talent Solutions – Information Technology Talent Acquisition
Role & Responsibilities
· Developing and implementing best practices in employer branding, candidate sourcing, selection and recruitment.
· Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases especially Success Factors.
· Multi lingual culture- Knowledge of various local labor laws in Europe
· Experience in remotely managing inhouse/corporate recruiting teams based in Europe, UK & India.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Experience of interacting with global groups along with senior business stakeholders and customer organizations.
· Excellent Senior Stakeholder Management Experience.
· Proven Business Acumen within Enterprise IT Space.
· Partner with executive leadership and HR to create and consistently execute talent acquisition strategies to attract, recruit, and retain top talent in support of business plans, goals, and HR talent forecasts.
· Partner with HR Business Partners on redefining and instituting best practices in recruitment processes, enhanced candidate engagement, vendor management, and performance metrics
· Recommend qualified candidates to hiring managers and provide guidance and tools to assist senior management in developing appropriate hiring packages.
· Negotiate and manage contracts with external Vendors & Job boards.
· MIS- Develop and report on key recruitment metrics
· Support the career development of our own TA team by providing career advice and support
· Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
· Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
· Participate & host recruitment events for employer branding
· Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
· Graduate + MBA or MTech
Primary & Mandatory skills:
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
· Able to provide leadership and guidance to less experienced personnel
· Able to work across stringent timelines particularly curtail billable hiring
· Able to influence assertively to get results
· Substantial experience using MS Office
· Blended experience of managing IT hiring across Retail/BFS, Manufacturing verticals or Generic/ BFS will be a plus
Secondary or additional skills:
· Leadership skills and a positive attitude with a flair for driving organization wide initiatives
· Awareness and some experience in working with latest TA-AI tools/solutions in the industry
· Consulting mindset
|Job Category||Talent Acquiition Director|