Role: Technical Architect
Location: Denmark – No Remote Option only On-Site
Exp : 8+ Years
· You have a critical responsibility of designing and architecting the Portal.
· 10 yrs+ Portal design and development experience on Java based technologies JEE, JSP, Struts, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, XML, Servlets, Java Beans, HTML, Java Script (e.g., angular.js, react.js, node.js), JQuery.
· Expertise in developing Spring MVC portlets, Struts MVC portlets, HOOKs, Layouts, Themes and Plugins Expertise in using SOA/Web Services/API Technologies and Tools like Web Services, SOAP, REST, UDDI, SOAP UI Adapt in server side development skills using Apache and good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases Oracle and MySQL.
· Should be able to translate FRS and SRS to Technical Design and implementation document.
· Expertise in web-based GUIs design and development using Alloy UI, Java Script (JQuery),JSP, HTML, HTML5, XHTML,CSS 3, Bootstrap.
· Experience in design and development of mobile technologies (Xamarin, ionic, cordava) would be preferred.
· Have knowledge on Portal integration with API gateway (WSO2, 3Scale). Experience in consuming REST/SOAP and producing API based web services. Strong analytical, problem solving and excellent inter-personal skills.
· Knowledge of designing, developing and deploying J2EE applications on Application Servers like Tomcat/JBOSS. Knowledge of container platforms like Kubernetes, Dockers, Openshift.
· Flexible in relocation to Delhi and work at Customer location.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering is preferred.
· Drive Customer interactions.
|Job Category||Technical Architect|