Our current antivirus is McAfee ENS/VSE and we have made the choice to switch to Microsoft Defender Through SCCM.
The purpose of the mission is therefore to carry out this operation on the server part for all of our windows servers and to coordinate the execution of this migration on our Datacenter in France (several thousand servers) but also with entities around the globe (150 countries).
Of-course this should be done with at least the same level of security and no impact on hosted applications.
The project is expected to be completed in 2020.
· Managing the overall program
· Co-ordinate with all BV stakeholders across 5 data centresand teams
· Providing the update on the overall progress
· Single Point of contact for BV
· Responsible for solution design and architecture
· The PM profile must be bilingual – English and French.
· 12 Years Experience
· Determine and document the actions needed for this migration
· Set the action plan to deploy SCCM
· Set the action plan for migrating to Defender
· Coordinating and tracking progress with application owners for impacts to be addressed
· Coordinating and tracking progress with other Data Center managers or local servers in all countries
· Measuring progress
· Deliver the final version of the recommendations and agenda
Skill level required to ensure mission quality
– Significant experience on a similar post
– Microsoft SCCM / Defender Antivirus Expertise
– Expertise in McAfee ENS/VSE
– Communication skills, including a very good command of English and French
You may have to rely on an Operation and Security team based in India: experience in project management in an offshore environment would be a plus.
You are animated by a true spirit of service, you like the contacts and the satisfaction of your customers. Your ability to evolve as a team, your thoroughness as well as your communication skills will be key factors for your success.
Mission start date and place
Start as soon as possible in our premises in Nantes
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager|