Role: Jr. Technical Program Manager
Location: London UK
Mode: FTE -1 Year
Position Status: Confirmed
Annual Salary: Euro 50K/Annual
Years experience needed – 2 to 4 years
Tentative Start date: ASAP
Number of position :1
Jr. Technical Program Manager
Based in London (UK)
Years of experience: 2+
· Technical Documentation, manage certification schedules, defect coordinator, tracking service level agreements and risks
· Carry out tasks that involve provisioning and flashing of devices, shipping, logistics planning, and log/report archiving
· Receive, inventory, maintain, prepare, and deliver Carrier Samples of Pixel smartphone devices and related accessories.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in consumer electronics (ideally phones)
· Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically to business stakeholders Not mandatory but nice to have:
· Basic understanding of cellular radio technologies and features such as 2G/3G/4G LTE, VoLTE, 4X4 MIMO, 5G, antenna design, etc.;
· Basic understanding of Android and its architecture;
· Programming experience (Java, C, Bash, Python)
· Excellent planning, communication and project management skills.
Note: Please share British candidates and Available to Join Immediate candidates.
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager|