Technical Project Manager
Up to GBP80,000 PA
· IT Project management in Agile environment for 7 to 8+ yrs of experience
· Technical PM with insurance domain knowledge on Risk & compliance. Development and end-to-end team management with multiple vendors/teams ecosystem.
· Lead, plan, and conduct technology risk assessments across the client.
· Maintain the risk register to ensure it remains relevant and up to date.
· Support the GIS and other Tech team in the refinement of the Technology Risk and Compliance framework.
· Advise technology teams in the design and implementation of controls.
· Track the status of both internal and external audit findings.
· Monitor compliance with IT key controls.
· Report on progress to Technology senior management and other key stakeholders
· Support Technology colleagues with queries relating to risk and compliance
· Responsible for tracking Obsolescence, Vulnerability, and Cyber Hygiene for the Tech Stack for clients Apps.
· POC of contacting for any Cyber issues impacting the region for users – prepare, track and execute recovery runbook, manage business communication.
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager|