Role: Technical Project Manager
Location: London, UK
Type of Hiring: FTC 1-year
Salary: up to GBP100k per annum
Must Have skills – knowledge on Active Directory or O365 exchange online
Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership.
Migration and consolidation of Active directories or O365
Working Experience in Managing and administering Active Directory File Server management & Migration Experience
Understanding of migration and support of Exchange Online & core O365 services
· Strong communication skills and experience partnering with senior IT and Program leadership
· Core SME for Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, Azure AD, PKI,OU structures and Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, TS, IIS, Hyper-V
· Troubleshooting of incidents; Migration and consolidation of Active directories
· Working Experience in Managing and administering Active Directory
· File Server management & Migration Experience.
· SSO / Antivirus management experience. Sophos/OKTA administration preferred.
· Basic understanding and working knowledge of networking components, LAN, VPN, Firewall, Rules etc.
· Understanding of setting up GPOs , Security Groups AD Trust, DNS etc.
· Understanding of migration and support of Exchange Online & core O365 services
· Works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services
· Understanding of Discovery, Assessment, Plan and Design Exchange online and Office 365 for Multiple Messaging Environment.
· Analyzing, planning and developing scheduled activities.
· Establishing and implementing training processes for all technical personnel
· Determining and defining clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for project team
· Holding regular technical team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming/Ongoing activities.
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager|