Java and UI
· In the role of Technology Architect / Senior Technology Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
· You will play an important role in creating the Architecture and high level design artifacts. You will also do technical feasibility and identify smart ways of completing clients requirement.
· You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore.
· You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
· Domain architect with expertise on Telco, network and infrastructure service assurance, ITIL/ITSM, API, Middleware
· Experience in end-to-end solution architecture using selected COTS products and custom components in OSS service assurance domain
· Ability to lead solution design and development in Agile methodology
· Expert level knowledge on OSS service assurance domain
· Knowledgeable in technologies like Openshift, Kybernetes, Public/Private cloud.
· Sound knowledge in CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery) tools.
· Ability to lead solution development and delivery for the designed solutions.
· Expertise in Java, API dev, OpenShift, Java scripts, React, Kafka
· Experience in Agile methodologies and DevOps.
· Knowledgeable in NGOSS, SDN/NFV
· Knowledgeable in industry standards and frameworks (e.g., ODA, eTOM)
|Job Category||Technology Architect|