Technology Resilience Architect
Permanent OR Fixed Term Engagement
6+ years experience
· Senior engineer/architect in some or all of these technology domains: Application, Infrastructure/Cloud, Security, and Data.
· Technology resilience specialist.
· Application Architecture
· Infrastructure / Cloud architecture
· Microservices architecture
· Container architecture
· Infrastructure as Code and Automation
· CI/CD pipeline and Automated Testing
· SRE / Production Support
· Observability (Logging, Monitoring, Telemetry, Metrics)
· Chaos Engineering
· Strategy author
· Banking experience
· Global organisation experience
· Data analysis / AI on large data sets, drawing conclusions and insights.
· Help to develop the Technology Resilience strategy and sub-strategies, considering all aspects of resilience: application, infrastructure, security, data, monitoring, people & process.
· Deliver architecture and designs for central resilience services.
· Develop the Technology Resilience framework and support the rollout across client
· Collaborate with Technology teams on building best practice resilience design patterns/ solutions, for re-use.
· Help to build resilience skills within Technology teams
|Job Category||Technology Architect|