Technical knowledge, skills and expertise
· IT Engineer or equivalent, Generalist Engineer with an IT back-ground,
· At least 4 years experience in CLOUD implementations and knowledge of the aerospace domain,
· English (fluent), French (added advantage).
Core Competencies mandatory skills
· AWS architecture, Added Advantage if any certifications in AWS/ Cloud Fundamentals,
· S3, IM, EC2, Databases, API Gateways, VPC networking.
· Resolve integration challenges to expedite the launch of AWS-powered customer applications,
· Ensure a smooth transition to AWS support teams following a successful customer launch,
· Consult with Business Development, Account Management, and Solutions Architecture teams to
· communicate the value of Amazon application, evaluate AWS product fit, and forecast onboarding effort with
· strategic customers,
· Create feedback mechanisms and advocate for customer needs to influence the development of new product
· Capture and share knowledge and best practices to the AWS community and AWS sales teams,
· Accelerate and simplify customer onboarding by creating technical artifacts including code samples,
· workshops, and demos,
· Support & Advices to internal customers regarding their cloud architecture,
· Handle the Onboarding of customers,
· Define some blueprints & patterns (design, development and documentation),
· Participate in the improvement of customer Onboarding: automatization,
· Identify the new requested services/features, consolidate it and communicate with PO/PM,
· Be the interface between the customers and the different stakeholders: security, network, IAM.
|Job Category||AWS Engineer|