Role: Business Analyst
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Type of Hiring: Permanent
2 days a week onsite
Must speak Dutch and English
· You know what Scrum is, and you want to work in it.
· Team player: check.
· You get energy from an environment where priorities and issues are likely to change regularly.
· You are someone who likes to be involved throughout the project as part of a multidisciplinary Scrum team, beyond just the kick-off phase.
· Building bridges between business and IT. Because that is what an analyst does, and that means that you can communicate strongly, deal with conflicts professionally and have a listening ear.
· Embrace concepts such as clear acceptance criteria, actionable requirements, short iterations, continuous feedback, and clarity of business objectives.
· Apply your analytical skills and knowledge of business process modeling, user-centered design, use case analysis, interaction diagramming, class modeling.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|