Role: Database Specialist
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Type of Hiring: Permanent or FTE
· 12+years of experience in database concepts. Writing SQLs and fine tuning/optimizing the existing ones specially in AWS / Redshift
· Expert in Analyzing existing data models, identify and implement performance optimizations for data ingestion and data consumption.
· Understand the existing joins, procedures and Participate in the monitoring of the platform and debugging of detected issues and bugs.
· Experience AWS redshift, S3 and other services to define the optimized pipeline is must.
· Define the strategies for data integrity validation processes.
· Experience in client applications which connect and consume data from various platform.
· Define the guidelines and best practices whenever needed.
· Partner with the Data modelers to drive improvements and enhancements to the current data landscape and future strategy.
· Evaluates existing applications that could address client requirements and makes recommendations to improve the performance
· Communicates risks and ensures understanding of these risks.
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Stakeholder Management, self-driven
|Job Category||Database Specalist|