Job Description Project Manager
Location: Remote – Poland
Type: Permanent OR B2B
Rate/Salary: 200PLN per hour or 40,000PLN per month
The major areas the PMO include:
· Support with development of on-boarding and transition plan
· Support the on-boarding and transition team and coordinate cross-functional teams.
· Coordinate the build of the on-boarding training material and execute training plan.
· Coordinate the due diligence, including process, people, and technology.
· Coordinate the client personnel transfer (re-badge)
· Coordinate the development/transformation of the service process
· Coordinate the Client Technology and Data migration process
· Coordinate the Business Process analysis to drive the service process development.
· Manage the development of the service rehearsal testing process.
· Coordinate the handover to operation process
· 5 + years of experience in Project management
· Expertise in relationship building with different roles and level in the organization
· Strong communication
· Stakeholder management
· Analytical skills for costing & budgeting
· Task performance management
· Excellent skills in:
· Project Management tools such as MPP
· Microsoft Power point
· Service Management – ITIL
· Certification Requirements:
· PMP – Preferred
· ITIL – preferred
|Job Category||Project Manager|