Rate – 140 PLN per hour
Contract Type – Permanent or B2B
Model of work – Hybrid work
Location – Warsaw & Gdansk
Role: Selenium Automation QA
· Strong in Selenium Java, API Testing & UI Testing with Robot Framework knowledge or experience is a plus
· Good Automation script creation knowledge (Java / Selenium/Groovy Script)
· Should have Delivered on at least One Automation Project on Selenium (Java)/Ready API (groovy Script)
· Strong Knowledge on Database and ETL testing & good experience in QA or application development
· Strong command on essential technologies: SQL scripting, PL/SQL, API.
· Experience in API testing using Postman / Ready API / Soap UI / Rest-Assured.
· Should be able to create functional automation scripts using Selenium / Java, rules/calculations across tables to ensure the maximum possible data coverage.
· Knowledge of Mobile testing, Web service testing etc.
· Proficient with software development lifecycles (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, QA methodologies, defect management systems, and documentation.
· Perform functional, automation, database and API testing for a wide range of enterprise applications.
· Attend, and contribute to sprint planning sessions and design test approaches to test user stories within the same sprint and look for opportunities to automate tests by identifying the areas to minimize retesting.
· Initiate and support performance and security testing.
· Perform Functional, Integration, Regression, and Retesting and contribute to automation.
· Analyze product requirements and ensure the testing strategy is aligning a risk-based test approach mitigating risk exposure within all phases of testing; utilizing automated testing tools to continuously build an automated regression test suite.
· Write test cases and scenarios from the requirements/designs; manage bug tracking; Test Analysis and Reporting
· Good to have an understanding some experience of Manual Testing concept
· Excellent Analytical and communication skills are essential, with strong verbal and writing proficiencies.
· Ability to lead test efforts, and motivate and mentor staff.
· Work in the Agile environment and adhere to all QA best practices.
· Active co-operation/collaboration with the teams at various geographic locations
· Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Provide prompt response and support in resolving critical issues (along with the development team)
|Job Category||QA Automation Tester|