Location – London
Type of hiring – Permanent
Hybrid role (2/3 times a week onsite)
Salary – up to 75k
As a Service Designer, you will:
· Provide creative insight based upon provable research for multi-disciplinary teams, ensuring high quality results.
· Use design research techniques to uncover customer needs and pain points.
· Understand, analyse and map complex journeys and processes.
· Develop service concepts, blueprints and other service design artefacts.
· Establish and manage relationships.
· Relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research
· Experience in a role working across multi-disciplinary teams to produce coherent and effective design solutions
· Passionate about service design creating human-centred services.
· Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Experience in running online and offline workshops.
· Proven history of delivering results on time and within budget.
· Provable Service Design (UX Strategy) experience
· Accustomed to working collaboratively with clients and cross-functional team members.
Set yourself apart:
· Experience with quantitative research methodologies and drawing insights from data.
· Experience of Lean and Agile DevOps Transformation from a Service Design perspective
· Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, Engineering Experience in Global Companies
· Experience of applying design principles to traditional training content to better integrate training into a user journey, surfacing information at the point of need and transforming training into an enabler, no longer seen as separate to a users primary goal.
|Job Category||Service Designer|