Technical Product Manager
Up to GBP80-GBP85,000 PA
Looking for a Senior leader with extensive GRC experience (ideally OpenPages but can be others). Most of the POD Leads will report to this person. He / She must be more of a Programme lead with prior technical experience. Great stakeholder management is a must.
Key Role Requirements:
· 12+ years experience
· Strong technology background, such as experience with scalable distributed applications.
· Managing teams involved with IBM OpenPages or application development such as Java.
· Experience building and leading high-performing, autonomous engineering teams.
· Agile and DevOps working practices and delivery expertise, such as Sprints and Epics.
· Excellent communication skills and experience working with senior leaders across the business.
· Track record in influencing technology decisions and integrating systems.
· Managing crisis and major incidents effecting global systems and stakeholders.
· Effectively managing vendors such as IBM and global system integrators.
· Ensuring that test strategies are undertaken and security standards adhered to.
· Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met.
· Understanding of regulatory requirement such as Financial Compliance, Operational Risk Management, Model Risk Management and Regulatory Change Management
|Job Category||Technical Product Manager|