Technical Project manager – Brussels – Telco BSS/OSS – Start date ASAP, 4 months contract – Urgent requirement.
1. Mission & tasks to execute
Mission context :
The IT Customer & Product factory (BSS) is reinforcing temporary its team to be able to deliver the projects on the business roadmap.
The consultant is a mix of IT Solution Analyst/Project manager with Technical knowledge in Telco BSS. He will be responsible to manage the delivery of small/medium Business-as-Usual projects. He will be more focused on projects in the Order Management domain, including integration with the Network team (eg.: new STP platform, swap of the Voice Mail platform, 5G Provisioning network, ).
Main Tasks to execute :
· Participates to meetings with business stakeholders to understand and challenge business needs/requirements
· Collect and document IT requirements in addition to the business requirements (Non Functional requirements, Security requirements, Performance requirements, testing & environment requirements, IT operation requirements )
· Designs solutions with technical stakeholders/providers to respond to business and IT requirements
· Validate technical solutions proposed by the providers
· Follow the technical implementation until the MTP, including the testing phase, and take all needed actions to ensure the delivery on time, on budget and on quality
– Expected deliverables (if applicable) :
· University Degree, with at least 5 years experience
· Proven experience in implementation allowing practical knowledge of integration challenges (performance, negative flows, error management, )
· Responsible of the e2e of the proposed solution
· Previous experience in IT roles
· Experience in Agile methodology
· technical skills/background in Order Management/Provisioning solution. Having practical knowledge and experience within TIBCO Fulfilment Suit and other TIBCO components (e.g. ActiveMatrix/Spaces, EMS, Hawk, Spotfire) is a plus.
· TELCO background due to specific provisioning and/or number portability processes and experience in integration towards network components
· Technical expertise in (either):
o Telco Order management systems
o Telco Billing systems
o Telco Order Entry system (SalesForce/Vlocity)
o System integration : API (Web Service), system connectivity, security,
· Able to understand business requirements, liaise with the business to propose to most suitable solution answering his/her needs
· Able to challenge a functional and technical proposal from the partners.
· Able to manage the delivery of IT projects with several partners, including off-shore partners
· Is able to explain technical complex matters to a variety of audiences and ensures meaning is understood.
|Job Category||Technical Project Manager - Telco|